Your privacy is important to Punter Planet. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Punter Planet collects, and the ways in which Punter Planet uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Punter Planet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (PunterPlanet.com and its sub-domains);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (PunterPlanet.com and its sub-domains);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (PunterPlanet.com and its sub-domains);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (PunterPlanet.com and its sub-domains); and
- any other information that you send to Punter Planet.
Using personal information
Punter Planet may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications about Punter Planet's services.
Where Punter Planet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Punter Planet commits not to sell or knowingly share your personal information to third parties for unsolicited marketing communications, mailing lists, nor for any purpose that is not in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Punter Planet may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our navigation menus, in our forum pages' footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Minors' Privacy
Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Securing your data
Punter Planet will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Punter Planet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Punter Planet
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Punter Planet Pty Ltd, ACN 147 854 813, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.